A Blackstone Griddle 36″ is one of the biggest griddles to choose from, and they have upgrades you can do just like any other size. The different mods you can add are limitless, and whatever you imagine can work from purchasing the grease management drains, rails, and trays to DIY home projects that hardly cost anything in upgrades.
What are some good mods for a 36 Inch Blackstone?
There are many great mods you can do to a Blackstone 36″ griddle, and here are just a few of them.
1) Purchasing a grease management drain is a great way to keep your griddle clean and functioning properly. This is a store-bought mod that is easy to install and use.
2) Installing rails is another great way to keep your griddle clean and organized. These rails can be purchased at most hardware stores, and they are very easy to install.
3) Adding a tray or two is also a great way to keep your griddle running smoothly. You can either purchase trays from a store or make your own using some simple materials from around the house.
4) Finally, one of the best mods you can do to a Blackstone 36″ griddle is to build your own grease management system. This system can be made from many different materials, but it is important to make sure that it is durable and will not leak.
Building Your Own Grease Management System
One of the best ways to keep your griddle running smoothly is to build your own grease management system. This system can be made from many different materials, but it is important to make sure that it is durable and will not leak.
1) The first step is to decide what material you want to use for your system. Some good options include PVC pipe, metal tubing, or even hose clamps.
2) Once you have decided on a material, you need to measure and cut the pieces that you will need. It is important to make sure that the pieces fit together snugly so that there are no leaks.
3) After the pieces are cut, it is time to assemble the system. This can be done by gluing, welding, or even screwing the pieces together.
4) Once the system is assembled, you need to test it to make sure that there are no leaks. The last thing you want is for your griddle to be ruined by a grease leak.
5) If everything looks good, you can now install the system on your griddle. This can be done by screwing or bolting the system into place.
6) Finally, it is important to make sure that your system is working properly. You can do this by pouring some water into the system and watching for leaks.
Should You Mod a 36 Blackstone?
There are many different mods you can do to a Blackstone 36″ griddle, and each one has its own benefits. If you are unsure whether or not you should mod your griddle, here are a few things to consider.
1) The first thing to think about is how often you will use your griddle. If you plan on using it frequently, it is worth investing in some good mods.
2) Another thing to consider is how much money you want to spend on mods. There are many affordable mods available, and it is worth spending a little money to improve your griddle’s performance.
3) Finally, you need to think about the type of mods you want to do. Some mods are easier than others, and you need to make sure that you are comfortable with the mod before you do it.
If you are still undecided, the best thing to do is to consult with a professional. They can help you figure out which mods are right for you and your griddle. The best answer is to find out what your grease is doing.
If the store-bought mod is doing the job, why bother with anything else? However, if the store-bought mod is not working in your favor and the grease is going everywhere, you not only have a mess on your hands, but you also have a major fire hazard to be concerned about.
Another thing to consider is, over time, you may need grease management even though you do not need it now.
As you continue to use your Blackstone griddle, you will notice the wear and tear over time as you continue to cook on it. Please keep in mind, this is not something that will happen in a month or two. This is something that has happened over several years.
How bad the problem will depend on how well you keep up with the griddle. If the griddle was constantly outside in the weather, you may have parts not working properly, including the grease management system. This is when you will need to focus on the upgrades and mods.
Watch the grease, see where and how it flows. If it flows directly into the grease cup with no problem, then the mission is accomplished.
If you follow these steps, you will have a durable and effective grease management system for your Blackstone 36″ griddle.
Whatever mods you choose to do, be sure to research them fully before getting started. This will help ensure that your griddle is running smoothly and looking great for years to come!