Magnetic strips for a Blackstone griddle can save time, space, and are just plain convenient. There are hooks and magnets for all grilling tools, and they are at your fingertips when needed. Enjoy reading this article about how magnetic strips are the right choice for the master griller or griddle.
Magnetic Grill Hooks for a Blackstone Griddle
It is no secret that a Blackstone griddle can turn out some fantastic meals. The debate rages on, however, about whether to use magnetic grill hooks or the magnetic strip without hooks. Both have their pros and cons, which this article seeks to outline.
The magnetic strip is by far the most straightforward option. There are no hooks to deal with, and everything hangs from the magnet. This is especially nice for large items like tongs, spatulas, and skewers.
The downside is that it can be challenging to keep track of small things like knives, forks, and spoons. They tend to disappear in the shuffle.
Magnetic grill hooks offer a more versatile option. Not only do they hold more oversized items, but they also have a place to hang smaller items. This way, you never have to search for them again. The downside is that the hooks can take up valuable space on your griddle.
There are several benefits to using a magnetic strip over magnetic grill hooks:
- The magnetic strip is simpler to use- there are no hooks to deal with.
- The magnetic strip can hold more oversized items than the grill hooks.
- The magnetic strip can hold smaller items as well.
- The magnetic strip takes up less space on the griddle than the grill hooks.
Magnetic grill hooks have several advantages over the magnetic strip:
- The grill hooks offer more flexibility in what you can hang from them.
- The grill hooks take up less space than the magnetic strip.
- The grill hooks are more secure than the magnets on the strip, which can come loose over time.
- The grill hooks are easier to use than the magnetic strip; you just hang them and go.
Are Blackstone Spatulas Magnetic?
The simple answer is no. Blackstone spatulas are not magnetic. Listed below are ideas if you wish to make them magnetic:
- If you have a wooden spatula, you can attach a magnet to the back of it. This will make it magnetic, and use it with a magnetic strip or grill hooks.
- If you have a metal spatula, you can use a magnet to stick it to the griddle. This will hold it in place and use it with the magnetic strip or grill hooks.
- If you have a silicone spatula, you can buy a magnetized silicone spatula. This will make it magnetic, and use it with a magnetic strip or grill hooks.
- If you have a plastic spatula, you can’t make it magnetic, but you can still use it with the magnetic strip or grill hooks. Simply hang it from the magnet on the strip or hook.
Is It Worth It to Get a Magnetic Blackstone Tool Holder?
The answer to this question is a resounding yes! Not only does a magnetic Blackstone tool holder make it easy to keep your tools organized and accessible, but it also makes grilling safer and more efficient.
What Does Having a Magnetic Strip Do for Using Blackstone Griddles?
There are many benefits to having a magnetic strip on your Blackstone griddle. One of the most obvious benefits is that it will make your life much easier when it comes time to clean the grill. With a magnetic strip, you can easily remove any food or grease that has become stuck to the surface.
This is because the magnets in the strip will attract the food and grease, making them much easier to remove than if they were just sticking to the griddle’s surface.
Another great benefit of having a magnetic strip on your Blackstone griddle is that it will help keep your food from sticking.
This is because the magnets in the strip create a strong force that pushes against the food, preventing it from sticking to the surface. This is a huge benefit, especially when cooking pancakes, waffles, or eggs.
Finally, having a magnetic strip on your Blackstone griddle can also help improve the heat distribution across the surface. This is because the magnets in the strip will help align the metal coils in the griddle, creating a more even heat distribution.
This is important for ensuring that your food cooks evenly and prevents any hot spots from developing.
Should You Get a Magnetic Strip If You Have a Blackstone Griddle?
If you are in the market for a Blackstone griddle, then the answer to this question is definitely yes.
Not only are magnetic strips helpful for cleaning and preventing food from sticking, but they can also help improve the heat distribution across the grill’s surface.
This makes them a valuable addition to any Blackstone griddle and is definitely something you should consider if you are looking to purchase one.
Overall, magnetic strips are a great addition to Blackstone griddles and offer several benefits that can make your cooking experience much better.
If you are in the market for a new Blackstone griddle, then be sure to consider getting one with a magnetic strip over the hooks. It may just end up being the best decision that you ever make.